[Data Collection and Usage]
- When using the products or services of this website, browsing its webpages, participating in promotional activities, or providing feedback or participating in online surveys, member personal identification information will be collected. This website may also obtain personal data from business partners.
- When members register on this website, the personal data provided by the members, including name, address, email address, date of birth, position, industry, records of providing online identification or applying for inquiry services, and any other personally identifiable information, is collected for the purpose of better understanding the members and providing better services. Except as otherwise provided by law, it will never be sold or disclosed to any person or entity outside of the website.
- When you access this website through a browser, application, or other user client, our server will automatically receive and record server values on your browser, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address and data in cookies, as well as records of web pages you requested.
- This website will use the data for the following purposes: improving advertising and webpage content provided to members, fulfilling members’ requests for specific products, notifying members of special activities or new products, or providing services that this website deems beneficial to members. In order to confirm your transactional behavior on this website and facilitate your access to website information, we may ask you to provide personal information including, but not limited to, user account, password, name, gender, region, contact phone number, email address, contact address, etc.
- The data you enter on the website will be used only for marketing, transaction-related operations, sending newsletters or direct mail, participating in activities, identity verification, customer management, contact notifications, marketing and statistical surveys and analysis, etc.
[Data Sharing and Disclosure]
This website will not sell or lend your personal identification information to anyone. This website will provide your personal identification information to other individuals or companies under the following circumstances:
- When it is necessary to share your data with other individuals or companies to provide the products or services you requested.
- Providing data to companies that represent this website in order to provide you with products or services.
- When required by judicial or other competent authorities through legal and formal procedures.
- Members must comply with legal requirements or government agency requests, and the member’s behavior on the website must not violate the service terms or specific usage guidelines of this company’s products or services.
- If this website needs to share user data with third parties providing the same service or preferential benefits (co-launching activities or special offers), a full explanation will be provided during the event. When you agree to participate in the activity, it is deemed that you are willing to provide the personal information required by the activity.
- This website uses cookie technology to store certain information on users’ computers for the purpose of enhancing personalized services and other purposes necessary for improving services and the purchasing process. There is no intention to invade personal privacy.
- Advertisers allowed to place ads on this website can set and access cookies on users’ computers. Other companies will use their own custom privacy policies, rather than this policy, for their cookies. Other advertisers or companies cannot extract cookies from this website.
- When this website works related to its products and services, web beacons are used to access our website network and extract cookies.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to use some personalized services or participate in some activities. If users want to know how to cancel or restrict this function, please contact customer service by email.
[Modifying Personal Information and Passwords and Security]
- This website allows members to modify their personal information and passwords at any time, including the authority to receive newsletters or notify members of special activities or new products.
- To protect the privacy and security of members, account data is protected by passwords. Please do not provide your member account, password, or any personal data to any third party. Due to the nature of the internet, all activitiescarried out using your member account and password, including accessing or using this system, will be considered your own actions. If you are using a public computer or sharing a computer with others, please be sure to log out of your account or close the browser window before leaving to prevent others from accessing or using your personal data or emails.
- In some cases, this website uses the SSL security system, which is a common standard for ensuring data transmission security.
- This website takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the system, as well as the modification, disclosure, or destruction of data. Confidential personal passwords are also protected through encryption. Highly confidential data such as credit card numbers will not be stored on our network servers, and all transaction data related to payments will be transmitted to financial institutions or payment agents through computer encryption methods. However, while we make efforts to protect the security of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmission over the internet with absolute certainty. Therefore, despite our best efforts to protect your personal information, we are not liable for any loss, damage, or unauthorized access or use of the transmitted data.
[Intellectual Property Rights]
The images, software, programs, and all content used on this website are subject to legal authorization by this company or its rights holders. No one may use, modify, reproduce, or publicly broadcast them without prior authorization. Any violation will result in liability for damages to our company.
This website reserves the right to revise this policy at any time. If there are any changes, we will be updated on the website, so please check the website regularly for announcements regarding the policy.